Sunday, August 24, 2014

Harriet the Haribo

I'm Harriet.  I'm a Haribo gummy bear.  I am also a huge fan of traveling, and seeing all this world has to offer.  I want to see everything - don't we all!  However, time, money, and extreme temperatures (because, let's be honest, I can melt at high heats...) sometimes makes it impossible.  High temperatures and all, I am off to see the glorious sights this world has to offer. (Even for now, if it's only one state at a time!)

Since I have your attention, I also want to introduce my friend Harold.  He's a Haribo gummy bear too.  Sometimes he will be seen traveling with me. (Especially when I visit romantic hot spots.  Hubba hubba!)

I hope you enjoy my travels.

You can also follow me on Instagram:  @harriettheharibo
#adventuresoftheharibo
#harriettheharibo
#harrietandharoldtheharibo

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about your adventures! Libby you are silly!

    ReplyDelete